So, I’ve been thinking about our friend Steve Jobs today, too. An extra-ordinary man. I wonder if he would have been diagnosed or labelled AD/HD when he was in school. Don’t you know how those innovative, out-of-the box thinkers just can’t focus on the important things in school. They are always too busy building with legos or daydreaming or arguing with the teacher. Since they are not paying attention when the homework is announced they get an F on it. They should’ve been listening.
Well, I am so thankful for kids like this! These are the ones who change the world. And the miracle that I experience everyday is the gift of working with these bright, talented, energetic, creative children such as Steve Jobs was. I am blessed! Each day, I learn anew from the children who call me “coach”. They teach me while I am helping them to navigate a world that just doesn’t understand them but then wants to buy and have all the gadgets and toys they will one day create – no doubt about it! With deepest and utmost gratitude, I say “thank you” to my student clients. Each one of you changes the world for the better each day and I just can’t wait to see all of the grand changes to come in the future. Because of you, the world is a better place. Because you ask, because you argue, because you dream, because you persist, because you pay attention to the topics that interest you most. You are each miracles. I see it!
Well, I am so thankful for kids like this! These are the ones who change the world. And the miracle that I experience everyday is the gift of working with these bright, talented, energetic, creative children such as Steve Jobs was. I am blessed! Each day, I learn anew from the children who call me “coach”. They teach me while I am helping them to navigate a world that just doesn’t understand them but then wants to buy and have all the gadgets and toys they will one day create – no doubt about it! With deepest and utmost gratitude, I say “thank you” to my student clients. Each one of you changes the world for the better each day and I just can’t wait to see all of the grand changes to come in the future. Because of you, the world is a better place. Because you ask, because you argue, because you dream, because you persist, because you pay attention to the topics that interest you most. You are each miracles. I see it!
Comments
Post a Comment